Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Dawning.

So, blogging is an active daily habit. It beats me how one person(here after called the blogger) has something to say each and every other day. Mark you, without a script. Bear with me now, before the entire blogger association of uganda goes up in arms against me, hear me out. This can only mean one of three things.

a)Bloggers actually do have stuff that happens to them every day, and I mean real stuff, not your usual "can't find my socks" stuff. I'm talking real stuff. Earth-shattering, cataclysmic, spiritual enhancing stuff. (and I'm not talking orgasms now, this is a family show........). They probably tabled a resolution that led to an emergency session of the U.N. to decide an appropriate course of action to deal with the impending doom of global warming by cutting emission of greenhouse gases, Tokyo Protocol not withstanding.
b)Bloggers are habitual liars and should be purged. How dare they use an otherwise noble institution to advance their own sinister motives? I ought to....... Maybe if I ever get a chance to do some cyber ass-kicking, you will definitely be down for some straightening out. Or as Joshi would put it, KIBOKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, this whole blogger thing is probably an acquired taste. Kind of like millet bread a.k.a kalo, or sushi, for the benefit of those tuning in from the Orient. Let's see how this goes.


P.s. To the 27th Comrade, you have definitely got to get laid. Kikoni can't be that devoid of harlots. Besides, nikiwuliza ati mamanze wa Nairobi wanna penda sana ku saidiana..... If you get my drift.

For now, I think I'll crawl back under my rock and have me a nice patch of moss.

3 comments:

Saadiq said...

there is a certain ring to ur writing..i can almost feel it..

Darlkom said...

*courtseying gracefully* You are most welcome.

Jane said...

Welcome to the kafunda...stay committed...